We are currently seeking Recruitment Consultant to join our fast-growing Asset Management & Financial Services recruitment practice in Hong Kong. We are a leading Asset Management & Financial Services Recruitment Firm and was founded by a veteran Industry Leader who has successfully developed a local fund house into one of the largest Asia’s independent asset managers. Our consulting team consists of seasoned industry executive search specialists each with an average of 10 years’ consulting experience. Over the past years, we have been one of the most preferred business partners for many large and most prestigious Financial Institutions & Asset Managers.
Your role as a Consultant:
- Reporting directly to Director, you will manage 360-degree recruitment process including job list posting, candidate sourcing, arranging interviews, closing and on-boarding
- Facilitate in negotiations between client and candidate throughout the hiring process
- Establish and build relationship with both candidates and clients professionally to ensure delivery of quality services at all times and to achieve business goals
- Understand clients’ needs on hiring, identify and recommend top matching talent available
- Keep abreast of trends/news in the job market and industry and identify career opportunities and or white spaces
- Achieve sales target and ensure continuous growth of business from existing and new accounts, including cold-call to generate face-to-face business meetings
Your qualities and experience:
- Recruitment experience in asset management or banking & finance, specializing in either Front-Office/Middle to Back Office is highly preferred
- Degree holder or above
- Self-motivated with strong ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- A strong team-player, energetic and result-driven
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English, Mandarin is a plus
We are expanding our recruitment team and are offering unrivalled career opportunities for talented individuals. Open to various levels – Consultant/ Senior Consultant/ Principal Consultant/ Associate Director.
We offer a conducive working environment and highly rewarding career with strong company cultures and values – built on trust, team work and commitment to success. We offer competitive Basic Salary with Attractive Bonus and Incentive Scheme.
If you are passionate about people, self-driven, result-oriented and committed to grow your career with a highly conducive and rewarding platform, join us by applying now!