- Execute sales strategies to meet and exceed Cash & Liquidity Management sales targets
- Build strong relationship and provide support to key stakeholders, including relationship managers of corporate / institutional banking
- Understand & evaluate clients' business needs by employing a consultative sales approach to determine their requirements and recommend solutions
- Evoke meaningful discussions with clients around their critical issues and propose integrated cash management and banking solutions
- Prepare and present tailor made product proposals and sales materials through supporting in RFP bidding processes and client meetings
- Manage implementation process from start to finish, including planning, supporting client and drive internal stakeholders to accelerate client on boarding
- Plan, drive and launch marketing campaign to ensure utilize of budget and achieve the marketing objectives
- Provide training and support to client and internal stakeholders such as relationship managers and Operations teams for Cash & Liquidity Management Solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and regulations to ensure compliance and maintain a competitive edge
- Degree holder in Business Admin / Finance / Accounting / Economics or related discipline
- 2-5+ years of Wholesale Banking and client interfacing experience, preferably direct experience in sales and/or implementation in Cash & Liquidity Management
- Good understanding on cash & liquidity management products and concept
- Strong understanding on wholesale banking industry, market trend and regulations
- Good consultative selling & negotiation ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese and Mandarin
- Certificate in International Treasury Management (CertITM); Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) or other related qualification is a plus
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.