Head of Finance APAC, US FMCG
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Hong Kong
- 22 Jan 18 2018-01-22
Senior, Head of Finance opportunity with a sizable US FMCG company.
Reporting to the Global CFO as well as the APAC GM, the Head of Finance assumes all responsibilities in managing the regional finance and accounting function:
- Responsible for all aspects of Financial Business Partnering, Strategic Planning, Control and Costing for Company's Asia Pacific business teams.
- The Head of Finance is a key member of the Asia Pacific sales and marketing leadership team as well as the Global Finance leadership team to plan, monitor and measure business and financial performance
- Identify efficiency and process improvements opportunities across the organization and is responsible for creating a best in class control environment and processes.
To qualify for this position, candidates should be:
- Proven experienced finance executive with track record of maintaining strict financial controls in a rapid growth, complex and changing environment.
- Effective communication skills at all levels with internal and external parties
- Strong technical financial background covering knowledge of local accounting regulations, US GAAP and SOX
- Strategic thinker with a detailed analytical approach.
- Process and best practice orientated with proven history of systems implementation.
- Strong leadership skills with a well-developed business understanding to identify and implement appropriate change.