This client member specializes in Global TMT long-short investments with a Greater China focus. This role will lead the HR processes and office administration functions. **This Role Is Powered By JobsLab's ATS. Candidates Must Apply On the JobsLab Portal** https://www.jobslab.io/job/5fd9781a2570c11b2e2719a1
- Manage employee payroll, expense claims, MPF, medical scheme and employee insurance.
- Develop and maintain HR and office admin policies and procedural manuals.
- Drive HR initiatives within the firm, and plan and organize company activities.
- Assist in the talent acquisition process for interns, part/full-time employees (e.g. arranging job posting with job portals/headhunters, CV screening, coordination of interviews, employment contracts and onboarding).
- Coordinate with the firm’s corporate accountant in the preparation of the firm’s monthly management accounts.
- Coordinate with the firm’s compliance consultant in the monitoring of the firm’s FRR status and ensure compliance with SFC FRR policies/rules.
- Coordinate with firm’s auditor in the preparation of the firm’s annual audit.
Office Admin Function
- Procurement of office supplies, inventory control, manage supplier agreements etc.
- Handle courier services, mailings, fax etc.
- Process office invoices and expenses.
- Monitoring and maintenance of the firm’s business licenses, fees and registrations as well as insurance coverage.
- Liaise with building management/landlord for any on-premise issues.
- Personal Assistant to the Partners (e.g. meeting schedule, coordinate travel arrangements).
- Perform any ad-hoc duties or projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or a related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant HR and office administration experience.
- Being well-versed in local employment ordinances is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Mandarin language skills are essential for this role.