Managing Consultant at Pinpoint Asia Limited
My client, a leading financial institution is looking for a Project Manager to join their FinTech Project Office. The selected candidate will be working on the latest FinTech projects including blockchain and cryptocurrency. You will have the chance of bringing some of the most latest technology.
- Work with the team in setting up the Fintech Project Management committee, across governance, administrative, and regulatory.
- Setup PMO functions and track project-related items including milestones, issues, assumptions, dependencies, and associated costs and resources.
- Liaise with various parties including regulatory bodies, government agencies, partnering banks, etc.
- Work with IT senior management in preparing strategic presentations.
- Lead the project governance on risk, financials, resources, scope, communication, timeline, post-go-live monitoring.
- Drive the projects across Fintech initiatives.
- Around 5 years of experience in Project Management or PMO, experience with a full project lifecycle.
- Strong PC skills across MS Office, including MS Project and Sharepoint.
- Good financial analysis skills to track resources and costs.
- Business Analysis experience preferred
- Business Knowledge in innovative financial technology like Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Cloud, etc
- Working experience with large consultancy firms or financial institutions is preferred
- Exceptional Communications skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Degree from a Reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Fintech Project Manager - Leading Financial Group in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Senior Data Architect (Big Data) - Leading Financial firm in HK
2) Cloud Reliability Support Lead - Global FinTech Platform
3) Citrix Support Manager - Leading Financial Institution