Emerging Business Development - Digital Team - Markets - Assistant Vice President
- Develop a deep understanding of our digital asset platform vision, mission, products and business models
- Execute asset tokenization related market research programs (including vendor management) to understand market trends and customer needs and personas
- Execute blockchain and Distributed Ledger based projects linking to the buildup of new trading and wallet systems
- Responsible for the formulation, tracking and maintenance of the project plan, and controlling the project life cycle
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Coordinate the integration and translation of primary, secondary, competitive and environmental insights into growth strategies for our products and services
- Establish / maintain strong networks with relevant technical solution providers (e.g. conventional partners, blockchain vendors)
- Define project baseline in terms of scope, cost, timeline and resource
- Coordinate with stakeholders to build a competitive brand name for HKEX within the new digital asset ecosystem
- Work with all collaborators to define project scopes, establish efficient workflows and continuously review and update processes to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Fluency in English. Cantonese and Mandarin will be pluses.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 6 years of experience in Management Consulting, Product Management, Operations, and/or Finance/Investment Banking , or Blockchain industry
- Experience working with digital assets including cryptocurrencies or tokenized assets
- Good understanding of digital asset platform trading business
- Experienced working and dealing with technology service providers
- Able to work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Able to work effectively in a team environment with good communication skills
- Be sensitive to processes, and has clear, logical thinking for related duties
- Great logical thinking ability, communication skills, driven, and quick-learner
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.