Customer Success Specialist
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Sep 17
• Ensure positive ROI for clients • Building long term relationships with clients • Engage with decision makers and end users to ensure best product adoption and usage
DHI Group, Inc. (DHI) is a fast-growing provider of specialized career sites that cater to distinct professional communities. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers.
eFinancialCareers, a business unit of DHI, serves the global financial community as the leading network of career sites for professionals working in banking and the financial markets and those firms seeking to employ them. To learn more about our brands please visit www.dhigroupinc.com.
When you become a DHI team member, you join a company that values their loyal and enthusiastic employees by providing them a competitive salary, great benefits, including generous paid time off, wellness program, fitness club reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, and more.
There’s a reason why we have such great talent retention – our work environment. If you like working at a company where individual contribution matters and is recognized, where you can have both autonomy and support to achieve your goals and where creativity and accomplishment are rewarded, then you should consider DHI.
Customer Success Specialist
- Ensure positive ROI for clients
- Building long term relationships with clients
- Engage with decision makers and end users to ensure best product adoption and usage
The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for maintaining and enhancing eFinancialCareers’ day-to-day relationships with our clients.
Acting as a dedicated point of contact for clients, the Customer Success Specialist is, from the client’s perspective, in many ways the personification of eFinancialCareers. Our clients’ impressions of and the reputation of eFinancialCareers will, in large part, be determined by the manner, attitude and effectiveness of the eFinancialCareers’ Customer Success team. Your role is very important to the success the company.
Customer Success Specialist will handle a wide range of product and technical issues in addition to facilitating and developing solutions for the client after the sale has been closed. The position requires account management skills and involves working closely with the sales teams who are primarily focused on bringing in new clients and growing revenues from existing ones.
A comprehensive knowledge of eFinancialCareers’ product and service and communicating these and product upgrades are important aspects of this role. You will be responsible for training all users via the phone and in presentations. Fast and courteous solutions for both the clients and sales teams will be expected.
Your main responsibilities include but not limited to: -
- Manage a portfolio of clients (China 70% and Hong Kong 30% based) and work closely with the sales team to ensure clients are successfully on boarded.
- Provide orientation and product training for all new and existing clients on all aspects of the eFinancialCareers product offerings. This will also include onsite training for clients.
- Understand client’s goals and recruitment process through focused consultations and communicate them effectively to relevant internal teams.
- Initiate and maintain a proactive schedule of calls and account reviews with clients for you and your team and feedback website development requests to the appropriate departments.
- Produce weekly/monthly and ad-hoc reports and presentations as requested by the client, sales staff and your manager. This includes client activity and statistic reports for your market.
- Compile necessary analytical statistics on site and account performance for clients and/or sales staff.
- Proactively identify potential issues and risks, escalating them or following up appropriately to ensure best possible user experience.
- Record all client communication and account changes into the database.
- Ensure that all client orders are accurately entered into the database in a timely manner for you and your team.
- Work with your manager, Sales and Marketing team to ensure efficiency in the overall business process and service guidelines are adhered to.
- Be the expert for eFinancialCareers website and candidate application which will include; contributing to candidate focused product updates, user acceptance testing and focus groups.
- Creatively and efficiently resolve issues and investigating complaints. This will include raising bug and product development tickets in a timely manner.
To be eligible for the position, you must possess the following requirements:
- Degree Holder in Business or related discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years client-facing role, have gained excellent skills in Customer Service or Account Management
- First class skills in client services with an excellent understanding of an online or SaaS Company
- Acceptance of the entrepreneurial status of the business and a willingness to work on a wide variety of projects to grow the business from its current “start-up” phase
- Ability to think strategically and execute
- A strong team player
- Good problem solving techniques and organizational skills.
- Able to work with little supervision
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt to a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence
- Be outgoing, well presented and comfortable training and conversing with groups of people large and small
- Experience of working with a CRM database eg. Siebel, Salesforce etc
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point
- Knowledge of financial markets and/or HR/Recruitment functions useful but not essential
- An understanding of and willingness to keep up to date with market trends both within Financial Services, Recruitment and Customer Relationship Management.
eFinancialCareers is a inspirational place to work. We embrace big thinkers and big doers who will help us continue to grow and scale across the world. We offer good career development prospects and an attractive compensation package to the selected candidate.
If you strive towards achieving results, possess leadership qualities and seek career progression and development, you might have the attributes that we are looking for.
Email your resume across with strict confidentiality today!