Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Business Banking
Hang Seng's Commercial Banking business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Customer Relations Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Provide assistance in the oversight of Customer Relations team and define parameters for measuring performance level
- Recommend service strategies and actions in recovering, retaining and building customer relationship
- Ensure a prompt and effective handling and service recovery for complaints and customer feedback channeled from senior management and regulatory bodies , as well as arranging to inform verbal and/or written replies
- Proactively share own experience to the team and facilitates team development in the quality of service provided
- Provide assistance in deploying governance procedures and standards to ensure effective risk management and regulatory compliance in Business Banking
- On-going reengineering of operation processes to achieve higher operation efficiency
- Act as a reviewer to review and approve the solutions for the cases handled by team members. Actively communicate with relevant internal departments and regulators for case status and give advice to the case handler. Handle escalated complaints from the team whenever necessary.
- University degree in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years' customer experience management, with good knowledge of SME business an advantage
- Strong self-motivation, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of attentiveness to details, with strong business sense and able to make sensible business judgments
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- Able to provide flexible, creative and authoritative service recovery solutions and alternatives to customers
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.