• Support Country Head in driving • Delivering business strategy • Minimum 8-10 yrs exp in financial industry
An International Bank is hiring an experienced Business Manager for their Corporate/Wholesale Banking division. The role is to support Country Head in driving and delivering business strategy. The candidate is expected to work closely with wide range of stakeholders including Regional/Country Heads, Product Heads, country management teams as well as various support functions and external regulators
- Understand and aware of group business strategy within country and across Greater China Region
- Prepare MIS/performance presentations, sales pipeline reports, market competitor analysis and relevant management reports for various business stakeholders
- Monitor and track business performance to budget and identify risk and opportunities to deliver targeted business objectives
- Assist with overseeing internal/external audits, requests from other regulatory bodies or quasi-government agencies
- Support or represent Country Manager in running various regional/country governance forums/committees.
- Lead and deliver business strategy thru managing various business initiatives/projects across client segments/products and oversee successful implementation.
- Bachelor or master degree in finance, banking, business administration, accounting or other related disciplines
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in financial industry with business management/planning or data analytical/performance management background
- Excellent presentation, time management, communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in dealing with senior management/C-suite executive a plus. Ability to influence stakeholders and partners in a proactive and collaborative manner
- Ability to work independently and deliver results in collaboration with business/support functions within tight timelines.
- Previous project management skills would be a plus
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin speaking preferred.
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref:) to banking@aimHigher.com