Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Corporate Digital & Fintech Manager - Business and Digital Development (Job ID 3908)
- Be a team member of Business and Digital Development Department
- Identify opportunities for improvement in efficiency, customer service and control
- Collect and analyse users / customers’ feedbacks and opinions on digital and Fintech platforms
- Perform qualitative and/or quantitative analysis on the effectiveness of the initiatives and make recommendation to management
- Explore and evaluate new ideas and features to drive the experience and usage of digital and Fintech platforms and propose service enhancement in line with market best practices
- Manage and monitor the execution progress of new digital and Fintech initiatives and enhancements
- Liaise with different parties, including business units, IT Department, vendors, external parties or internal operation in both agile model and various stages of System Development Life Cycle
- University graduate in related disciplines or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in banking sector with at least 3 years’ experience as supervisory role
- Good understanding in banking products and services
- Sound knowledge in digital and corporate banking processes, operations, procedures, rules and compliance requirements
- Sound background in digital banking, covering various products including payment and cash management, foreign exchange, investment, etc.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, able to communicate and share with colleagues and stakeholders
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3908&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.