Front Office Business Analysts - Relocate to Singapore to work for a European Investment Bank Our client is one of the leading European investment banks and this role is for their Capital Markets IT Team based in Singapore which manages information systems for capital markets activities We are keen to speak to Front Office Business Analysts in Hong Kong who are keen to relocate to Singapore. If this is something that you might consider get in touch for a confidential conversation to find out more.
- Delivery of comprehensive business analysis for the development team, working with BAs on the project as well as other IT project teams and preparing analysis documentation for key stakeholders.
- Specification of business rules for microservices and other interfaces.
- Maintenance and promotion of best practices around the data dictionary of the bank.
- Interaction with developers to define implementation specs.
- Interaction with other IT teams to explain and communicate on Data Framework API services.
- Assisting with the task processes through scrum, Jira and Kanban, techniques.
- At least 4 years of experience working as a Business Analyst within a Bank or a Fintech organization with some front office experience
- Thorough knowledge of at least one capital market asset class.
- Technical Business Analysis skills and the ability to self-manage projects.
- Able to define projects requirements; manage issues and deliver to a schedule.
- Sound knowledge of the front to back trade lifecycle
- Skilled in Data analysis and using data tooling, e.g data mining and analysis.
- Knowledge on the MIFID2 regulatory reporting principles is desirable.
- Excellent communications and proven documentation capabilities.
- A willingness to relocate to Singapore
iKas International (Asia) Pte Ltd is a registered Employment Agency with the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (EA License Number: 16S8086
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only"