Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Commercial Banking - Wholesale Client Services
Hang Seng's Commercial Banking business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Client Services Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Engage new and existing Commercial Banking (CMB) customers in the completion of account opening requests
- Identify CDD requirement gap by analyzing customer information to ensure collection of sufficient information and supporting documents required for the completion of the account opening
- Make recommendations on all client on-boarding decisions according to the sufficiency in fulfilling CDD requirements and raise exception / variance approval requests with sufficient justifications
- Participate in account opening related process reviews and make recommendation with an aim to improve customer experience and service turnaround time
- University degree in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in providing high standard of customer service preferred
- Knowledge in commercial banking and Know Your Customer (KYC) regulatory requirements on corporate customers
- Experience in handling CDD review for corporate customers preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Client Services Officer)
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.