ESA is looking for a senior backend developer who will be part of the team responsible for the platform’s backend and infrastructure. The technology stack consists primarily of a Python framework, AWS, Redis, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL.
The ideal candidate:
- Is happy to join a project at a very early stage;
- Has 5+ years of experience in software development with Python and enough DevOps experience to smoothly integrate his or her work (a working knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS and Docker);
- Is familiar with architectural concepts and tools related to the ecosystem of backend applications, and knows how to apply them depending on the context of the solution. Examples: monolith and microservices, DDD, event-oriented architectures, BFFs, etc;
- Comfortable with Agile methods, such as Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum and/or Kanban
- Ability to write high quality code, well tested and comfortable with object-oriented programming;
As a very early member of the team, the senior back-end developer will directly contribute to the development of a company that has a worldwide business plan and an appropriate funding for this ambition. The candidate will be part of great team of professionals and will be expected to be passionate about team spirit and eager to connect with other team members.
Written and spoken English is expected. An EU work permit is mandatory.
Your salary will be determined according to the EDHEC pay scale, based on your qualifications and prior experience.