Our client is the investment arm of one of the largest listed life insurance company in China. As part of their expansion plan this year, they are currently seeking a highly motivated Managing Director to join their Real Estate investment department in their Shanghai OR Hong Kong office.
- Take full responsibility for the strategic planning and implementation of the Real Estate investment sector;
- Manage the full cycle of investment, management and withdrawal of the project in charge;
- Establish a screening, evaluation, and tracking mechanism and platform for investment managers and institutions;
- Manage team building and the professional growth and development of each members of your team;
- Liaise and collabrate with the internal stakeholders (Group Management and Investment Management Committees) on projects promotion.
- Master degree or above in Real Estae, Properties Management, Business Administration, Finance or other related disciplines;
- 10+ years of Real Estate investment experience (Exposures in covering large-scale Real Estate investment in the China Market would be highly preferred);
- Broad deal execution experience across different levels of the capital structure in a variety of transaction structures and geographiesl;
- Strong organizational, communications (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin).
***Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only***