One top-tier multinational hedge fund is looking for one Senior HR Manager based in Shanghai.
- Creative and innovative problem-solver with experience in the full spectrum of HR functions
- Track record of excellent judgment, discretion, and integrity
- Deeply aligned with internal culture, fostering the idea of meritocracy, radical truth, and transparency.
- Willing to give and receive feedback openly and honestly
- Proactive in addressing people issues and refining processes
Responsibilities Include: Championing and nurturing its culture within the HR function and the organization. Driving innovation and continuous improvement in HR processes and policies in line with its culture and values It proactively addresses people issues and fosters a positive work environment that embraces open communication and continuous learning. Partnering with managers on human capital needs, talent management, and HR policies, ensuring alignment with the company's cultural principles Designing, managing, and handling HR functions in partnership with its Finance and Admin team members and external service providers Providing an excellent HR experience for candidates, employees, and managers, reflecting its culture and values Keeping abreast of industry best practices and regulatory changes Developing and maintaining solid relationships with key external parties
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or related discipline
- 8 to 15 years of relevant HR experience with 3 to 5 years as an HR Business Partner (ideally in the financial services industry)
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, high-growth environment that values culture and innovation
- Proactive, organized, reliable, and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential issues with maturity and discretion
- Strong relationship management and consulting skills
- Fluent in Chinese and English; excellent communication and writing skills
- Familiar with PRC Labor Law