Amber Group is a leader in digital asset trading, products and infrastructure. We work with companies ranging from token issuers, banks and fintech firms, to sports teams, game developers, brands and creators. Operating at the center of markets, we act as liquidity providers, miners and validators on all major exchanges, applications, and networks. Across all products and categories, we have turned over >$1T in volumes since inception. Our mission is to make our digital future a reality and shape it to be fair, inclusive, and kind.
Our people are both dreamers and doers - a self-driven, entrepreneurial community who are believers in the power of decentralized networks. We collaborate across teams and regions, promoting a culture that is open, transparent, respectful and inclusive.
- Institutional financial services, helping 1,000+ asset managers, hedge funds, corporates, and family offices invest in digital assets via API and our OTC desk.
- Consumer financial services with millions of customers investing in digital assets via our award-winning mobile app and web platforms.
- The emerging digital creator economy including gaming tokens, digital art, sports collectibles, and social tokens.
At Amber Group, you will have the opportunity to work with innovative and entrepreneurial people, solve meaningful problems, accept challenges, and become experts in frontier fields. We strive to take care of our people, providing competitive incentives, benefits and rewards.
Role and Responsibilities
- Handle user and customer suggestions, enquiries, requests and potentially complaints received via various channels including but not limited to emails, live chat, and social media with the utmost care and in the most efficient manner.
- Take ownership and a proactive approach to resolving cases and complaints.
- Provide users and customers’ feedback, working closely with the Product, Engineering and Operation teams to ensure continuous improvement in product development and user journey.
- Guide users and customers in using the WhaleFin Website and Application, making them comfortable in accessing its features including the Help Centre and FAQs.
- Provide L2 support to our partner(s) in a timely and most helpful manner.
- Strive to meet both the individual and team’s KPI targets.
- Collaborate with the Global and In-house service team on special projects or initiatives.
- Proactively working with respective stakeholders to maintain and update the Help Centre and FAQs.
- Support the team with ad-hoc tasks: training and coaching new hires, reporting etc.
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese and English; added Mandarin is a plus
- Minimum 3 years experience in customer service, preferably in Fintech, Finance or E-commerce industry.
- Ability to work on weekends and on shifts (coverage from 9 AM to5 PM).
- Hands-on experience in using a variety of communication channels such as phone, email, live chat, Facebook etc.; working knowledge of Zendesk, Intercom or Slack is a plus;
- Possess great customer service and a “can-do” attitude; be the users/customers' advocate to resolve their cases.
- Self-motivated, attention to detail, independent and fast learner; embrace changes with a positive attitude.
- Possess good teamwork and interpersonal skills; Great with problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Understanding Cryptocurrency and its mechanics is a plus.