To help developing business in Canada
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing clients’ strategic asset allocation considering their financial standing and needs;
- Manage cross-market and generating performance for clients; demonstrated the ability to scale risk and an attributable investment track record;
- Manage and invest multi-asset class portfolio based on proprietary research and valuation model; including idea generation, ongoing monitoring, and compliance & risk management.
- Design and implement a sustainable investment framework.
- Lead tactical asset allocation driven by market opportunities based on rebalancing and/or dictated by market events;
- Responsible for the articulation of our current economic and market views, outlook, portfolio positioning and construction.
- Able to conduct business development independently, including building brand awareness and maintain a high touch of client service.
Skills & Qualifications:
The ideal candidate is likely to:
- Have excellent academic credentials, requires a bachelor’s degree.
- CFA or CIM is highly preferred.
- Able to act as an advising representative for a firm registered as portfolio manager is required.
- To qualify as an advising representative, one must fulfill either a) or b)
- (a) the individual has earned a CFA Charter and has gained 12 months of relevant investment management experience in the 36-month period before applying for registration;
- (b) the individual has received the Canadian Investment Manager designation and has gained 48 months of relevant investment management experience, 12 months of which was gained in the 36-month period before applying for registration.
- Have a minimum of five years of investing experience.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a collaborative and inclusive work ethic;
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a steam;
- Mature, attentive to details, responsible for professional conduct
- Proficiency in English. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin would be preferable.
If you are ready to challenge yourself in a performance-driven and dynamic culture that recognizes and rewards talent, we would like to meet you. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our application process is completely secure and confidential. When you submit your credentials, we will review your application, examine your qualifications. We will contact you to pursue a conversation if your background and skills align with our firm’s needs. Noah is equal employment opportunity / affirmative action employer. Only successful candidates will be notified.