To help developing insurance business in Canada
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Develop and growth Noah Canada insurance business and platform. Strategically engage with external and internal stakeholders, i.e. insurer company, Noah China peers, clients and prospects, and peers
- Support Noah Canada to obtain relevant insurance licenses for province of British Columbia and Ontario, potentially to be a nominee agent for our insurance business
- Act as nominee agent. Work closely with Chief Compliance Officer to ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are met
- Facilitate internal and external discussion to ensure regulatory and compliance are met
- Responsible in leading to build relationship and exploring new sales opportunities for HNW clients
- Engage in sales appointments with HWN clients for financial needs analysis, sales presentations of insurance products, and closing of deals
- Drive and implement insurance sales strategy, engage in sales appointments with HNW clients for financial analysis and insurance needs analysis as well as deliver the solution to clients
- Provide training, coaching and supervision on the client service process to advisors and new hires
- Connect existing clients for relationship building to help continuously meet their financial accumulation and preservation planning needs
- Responsible in leading recruitment and training of insurance agents inclusive but not limit to sales support, incentives & commission calculation, daily operation
- Work closely with Noah group and local Marketing Department to develop and deliver the Noah insurance branding strategy, new connections and client referral through client activities, networking and your centres of influence
- Provide management information report to keep management updated with business performance result
Skills & Qualifications:
- LLQP Life licence in BC is a must, licence in other provinces is preferable
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines
- CPF designation is preferred
- Insurance or reinsurance industry with relevant insurance licence is required
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with proven track record in directly serving clients
- Excellent communication skills with proficient in English. Mandarin is a plus.
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Adherence to the highest ethical and professional standards.
- Desire to work in an intimate, fast-growing, entrepreneurial company
If you are ready to challenge yourself in a performance-driven and dynamic culture that recognizes and rewards talent, we would like to meet you. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our application process is completely secure and confidential. When you submit your credentials, we will review your application, examine your qualifications. We will contact you to pursue a conversation if your background and skills align with our firm’s needs.