Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international agriculture trading house looking to hire a Treasury Analyst to join their team in Toronto, Ontario.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- In charge of managing and reviewing bank and trading accounts, such as tracing payments and fund transfers.
- Assist in the management and execution of foreign exchange, the company's credit lines, and insurance policies.
- Produce treasury reports on a daily/monthly basis, as well as reports to assess FX and commodity risk exposure.
- Ensure that the company is adhering to the risk policy by issuing warnings to traders and management when positions approach risk levels.
- Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer
Key Qualifications / Experience
- At least 2 years’ of experience in a treasury and/or risk role
- Knowledge and experience of FX and commodity risk and treasury functions is mandatory
- Ideal candidate would be highly detail orientated
- Understanding of hedging/risk strategies
- Role to be based in Ontario, Toronto