Training Operations Manager
Job Description The Training Operations Manager supports the business and its clients by ensuring that the operational requirements of the contractual arrangements are met. The Training Operations Manager must have the ability to communicate clearly with clients and within Moody's. For some large client projects, the candidate will be required to play the lead support role - ensuring that all terms of the contract are met. The candidate will manage a team of individuals responsible for the day to day management of contracts both for instructor led and for the eLearning business in North America.
- Manage, lead & support the North American eLearning and Instructor Led teams in support of Moody's Analytics Products (including any legacy products)
- Ensure the pipeline of products (custom, new and renewals) for clients are managed successfully by facilitating and scheduling tasks with the team.
- Work proactively and collaboratively primarily with the Implementation Team at Moody's but also with other groups across various regions such as Finance, Sales Operations, Marketing, Desktop Publishing, Printing, Instructor Led Scheduling and Resourcing Legal etc. to ensure clients contracts are supported end to end.
- Manage the relationship with the support team, including analysis of reports, tracking expenses etc.
- Implement procedural enhancements to improve the client experience.
- Manage the client experience via the LMS, clients services email box, the ticketing system, scheduling tool, SharePoint, Salesforce etc.
- Work with clients in co-ordination with internal teams to schedule training, enrolments, product orders, and instructor-led classes
- Provide reporting and analytics as required by clients and the business.
- Manage Client Escalations
- Ensure high value contracts which are in multi year deals are reported on and utilized
- University degree.
- Working knowledge of MS Project, Sharepoint, and Microsoft Office365.
- Advanced Excel and Reporting Skills
- Able to track and handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Need to be rigid, but flexible.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to influence and negotiate with people at all levels throughout the organization.
- Strong business acumen.
- Self-starter with initiative and results oriented.
- Financial services industry experience an advantage.
- Great Client Management Skills
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's is committed to maintaining an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace. To this end, reasonable accommodations are available on request, and will take into account the particular accommodation needs of individual candidates. If you are selected and require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, you may send your request to AODA@moodys.com. Information provided during the accommodation process will be treated as confidential, and will be shared only to the extent required to properly administer accommodation requests.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.