Sr. IT Support Analyst
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway. TD IT Application Support
covers business segment CIO technology areas or shared services technology functions. These experts interact closely with those within the Infrastructure Technology Solutions space. With a heightened focus on developing, implementing standard support models and processes using industry best practices, this role is responsible for production support, troubleshooting incident and problem management, service transition, IT change management and deployment and release management.
There's room to grow in all of it. Job Description
The incumbent of this role will be leading a team of Support Analysts in providing exceptional day to day service availability for a portfolio of critical wealth business applications.
Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Perform controlled incident resolution including prioritization and escalation, involving business and technology partners as appropriate.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the management of critical Wealth Applications including ARROW, WCK, POS3 Recon, TLM, TDSS REC, NXG, Wealth Transfer System, Wealth Client Communication, CDS, DTCC, Cornerstone
- Ensure Service applications and systems, provide application, systems, operational availability levels that meet or exceed standards and service levels already established, while minimizing operational risk.
- Maintain and improve production environment stability by working with technology and business partners to build, create and monitor applications and systems, while meeting availability targets.
- Engage and lead application project intake, capacity planning review and execution.
- Effectively lead and execute incident management practices (communicator, tracker, escalator, driver, etc.).
- Perform effective problem management to drive root cause and implement permanent fixes.
- Ensure the team adheres and executes change management practice per TD Enterprise Change Guidelines to mitigate risk against application availability SLAs.
- Monitor system life cycles, ensure both specs and functionality support business objectives and architecture decisions.
- Use meaningful metrics to monitor environment performance.
- Improve performance and resource utilization by assessing and analyzing opportunities to optimize the operational environment.
- Follow established processes/standards, business technology architecture, risk and production capacity guidelines; plan, monitor and escalate issues as required.
- Ensure disaster recovery plans are compliant by timely execution of for critical Wealth applications (and help define, review and test these plans)
- Own and champion continual improvements for all facets of production supports with the goal of a richer customer experience and team efficiency.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Possession of effective incident, problem and change management disciplines.
- Strong working experience of Incident Management Tools and processes including Service Now, Unix, SQL scripting, Autosys, Batch, Momentum, Cloud Computing and Agile Methodologies.
- Experience performing work on all aspects of application and systems support.
- High comfort level working with applications, systems and fulfilling tasks that are moderate to highly complex and performed under minimal management supervision.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Wealth applications including trading,reconciliation and settlement processes.
- Ability to multi-task while consistently ensuring that all expected and time sensitive deliverables/materials are met and/or exceeded.
- Experience performing work on all aspects of application and systems support. High comfort level working with applications, systems and fulfilling tasks that are moderate to highly complex and performed under minimal management supervision.
- Focused on customer service orientation and a professional approach; ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Sound ability in performing problem determination including data gathering and analysis.
- Strength in understanding or developing scripts using appropriate tools to address gaps in the application and system (to simplify and enhance the application/system environment).
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills required to effectively deliver impact statements to all levels of business/audiences.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant technical and industry experience required.
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- Leadership in enhancing knowledge/expertise in TD services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques that can contribute to effective solution development/delivery.
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.