Senior Multimedia Specialist
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD's technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
There's room to grow in all of it. Job Description About This Role
The Senior Multimedia Specialist is responsible for developing, creating, and executing high quality video projects on time and in budget within the multimedia team. They serve as the technical lead on the team and work closely with the Multimedia Manager to use a variety of multimedia techniques to effectively tell stories and capture moments that are pertinent to TD.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Assist in all areas of pre-production, production, and post-production, using appropriate tools and techniques required to ensure delivery.
- Heavy focus on cinematography and lighting techniques to capture different narratives
- Photography of various events and individuals
- Oversees the process of editing raw footage with use of Adobe Creative Suite Applications
- Makes recommendations on use of multimedia tools and vehicles to deliver meaningful and relevant content based on audience needs.
- Researches and gets approval on story materials and topics, to ensure accuracy in final delivery.
- Ensures timely delivery and dissemination of information to internal and external partners.
- Works collaboratively with internal and external partners and stakeholders
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- Degree or certification in Film Production, Media, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of video production experience with demonstrated proficiency in all areas of production and post production
- Proficiency working with a wide range of cameras, audio equipment, and grip/lighting gear.
- Ability to translate complex information into clear, easy-to-understand messages.
- High level of competency in using a range of software, such as Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, After Effects, Photoshop, Lightroom, and Illustrator.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team and a willingness to share knowledge and expertise to achieve common goals.
- Strong planning and organization skills and keen attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities and projects in a complex, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Creative background in developing original and engaging scripts/concepts.
- Motion graphics experience a plus!
Please provide a link to your reel or examples of your work in your resume. Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
The Senior Multimedia Specialist is responsible for developing, creating, and executing multimedia projects on time and in budget within the multimedia team. They serve as the technical lead on the team and work closely with the Multimedia Manager to use a variety of multimedia techniques to effectively tell stories and capture moments that are pertinent to CBDC TS. Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.