- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
Senior Learning Partner – Generalist
Location: Toronto, ON, CanadaThe Senior Learning Partner - Generalist helps assigned Sales team members drive high value sales and revenue of all Moody's Analytics learning solutions, supports the creation and expansion of durable, profitable client relationships, and, as appropriate, contributes to the optimization of learning solutions.
Specific duties include:
- Sales support via the following activities as they apply to all learning solutions offered by Moody's Analytics:
- Collaborate with the Sales team to manage client relationships, provide consultative input, and act as a subject matter expert in support of Sales pitches
- Help prepare and execute sales calls
- Help identify and support internal champions at client and prospect institutions
- Provide guidance in solution generation, managing the process of determining client needs and opportunities, and ensuring the pitching of all of our capabilities as appropriate, crafting compelling and 'must-have' recommendations in the process
- Provide pricing and licensing input, and otherwise support proposal preparation
- Support the provision of product demonstrations and presentations
- Oversee the execution of dedicated live Coach trial sessions and elearning course trial orientations, as well as manage trials 'through the cycle'
- Shorten sales cycles and increase the number of deals "closed won"
- Identify opportunities to collaborate and cross-sell other Moody's Analytics products and services as appropriate
- Solution development and implementation support including the following activities:
- Interface between the Sales Team and/or Seminar and eLearning Development Teams as appropriate
- Assist the transition from Sales Team to Implementation, Operations, and Seminar Teams, as appropriate
- Support the eLearning Development Team and/or Seminar Team in solution creation and/or variation
- Support the eLearning Implementation Team where applied solutions and/or roll-outs are complex
- Communication and reporting:
- Communicate with other MA Learning Solutions colleagues, both generally and with respect to specific prospects and clients on an ad hoc basis, or as otherwise assigned
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) required.
- Graduate/second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Master's), or Ph.D. a plus.
- 7-10 years of relevant professional experience, including 5+ years at a top-tier consulting firm or financial services company.
- Experience in designing training programs, preferably involving elearning, seminars, and webinars.
- High standard of personal presentation.
- Ability to build rapport quickly and elegantly with different types of people, and with both internal and external clients.
- Clear written and oral communication skills with an ability to communicate complex concepts to a senior audience.
- Passion for helping people develop their professional skills and abilities.
- Established track record of successfully developing a network of clients and nurturing deep relationships with risk professionals.
- Broad understanding of the competitive landscape for products and services targeted at the risk practitioner community.
- International experience a plus.
- Willingness to travel.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's is committed to maintaining an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace. To this end, reasonable accommodations are available on request, and will take into account the particular accommodation needs of individual candidates. If you are selected and require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, you may send your request to AODA@moodys.com. Information provided during the accommodation process will be treated as confidential, and will be shared only to the extent required to properly administer accommodation requests.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.