The Migration Team within FNZ has accountability for managing the end-to-end delivery lifecycle for all Migration projects within FNZ. The Migration Test Analyst role is responsible in this team for ensuring that the Migration deliveries are delivered to a superior quality standard. Due to the complexity of the data migration aspect of these deliveries and the sensitive nature of the data, quality assurance is a critical component of the role.
This position has responsibility for the testing of the FNZ Migration Process. This includes working both independently and within a team to analyse, determine and execute internal testing requirements. The role involves working with analysts, Senior Test Analyst(s) and the Test Lead to determine and identify any new requirements and liaising with software development teams and analysts to ensure that specifications are delivered to the highest quality. Specific Role Responsibilities
- Work with engineers, developers, testers and analysts to implement and execute strategies that ensure software satisfies the business requirements and is delivered to the highest quality;
- Discuss, understand and document client and/or internal business testing requirements with clients and internal staff;
- Work with analysts to manage testing carried out by the client to have the software/ processes signed off;
- Defining test coverage to minimize business risk;
- Generate clear and concise summaries on defects, communicate these defects to developers as well as manage and review the defect resolution process;
- Communicate with other staff to discuss testing and business issues of a wider and/or cross-divisional nature;
- Identify areas for test automation and develop automated test scripts as required;
- Work with developers, testers and analysts during the development phase to ensure business requirements are met and that testing documents are kept up to date;
- Support the Test Lead in achieving testing deadlines and proactively managing changes to testing requirements;
- Proactively communicate with all parties to ensure they understand the current stage of testing activities;
- Complete post-implementation testing.
What FNZ offers:
- Experience in a Test Analyst role
- Knowledge and experience of RDBMS, data modelling and SQL;
- ISTQB Foundation qualified (preferred)
- Analytical thinking, good communication and time management skills;
- Experience/Knowledge in test automation frameworks and tools would be an advantage;
- Familiarity with financial products and markets would be an advantage;
- Experience with ETL tools would be an advantage;
- Experience on data migration preferred;
- High attention to detail;
- Confident, able to apply a structured approach;
- Ideally educated to graduate level;
- English on communicative level.
Sounds like you? Join the FNZ journey and apply today!
A competitive base salary, uncapped bonus, and paid time off.
FNZ will match pension plan contributions at 150%, up to 4% total Employee Contribution.
Employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance, and more.
A twelve-week top-up of 100% of earnings for all employees while on parental leave.
Flexibility in working hoursfor better work-life balance.
Fulfilling mentor and leadership opportunities.
Working with purpose and making an impact together.
A positive work environment with a sense of purpose to share knowledge and skills amongst other colleagues.
About FNZ Culture
Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world's largest companies.
FNZ is a place where we celebrate achievements, support new challenges, and provide opportunities to fulfil ambitions.
Our culture is what drives us. It's at the heart of who we are and everything we do. It's what inspires, excites and moves us forward. Our ambition is to create a culture for growth, one that opens up limitless opportunities for our employees, customers and the wider world. At FNZ we know that great impact is only possible with great teamwork.
That's why we value the strength and diversity of thought in our global team.
The FNZ Way is the cornerstone of what we do. It is comprised of four values that set the standard for how everyone at FNZ interacts with each other, with our customers, and with all our diverse stakeholders around the world.
Customer obsessed for the long-term Think big and make an impact Act now and own it all the way Challenge, commit and win together.Read more about The FNZ Way and our values: www.fnz.com/culture Opportunities
Right from day one, you will work alongside exceptional, multicultural teams - experts in their respective fields - who will inspire and challenge you to make your greatest impact.
Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world's largest companies;
Working in a flexible and agile way that meets the needs of the business and personal circumstances;
Remuneration, significant financial rewards and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, EU, US, Canada, South Africa and APAC.