Manager, Analytics & Insights
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
- TD Bank Group
- 22 Apr 19
Manager, Analytics & Insights
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
TD Auto Finance is a dynamic division within TD. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business focused on providing a robust array of automotive financing options to meet our customers' needs as well as the needs of our dealer partners. In Canada we also finance recreational and leisure vehicles, and serve the Prime and Non-Prime Auto market.
In the goal to become Canada's #1 auto lender we are over 900 people strong including an external sales team located coast to coast, as well as teams in credit adjudication, funding, inside sales, loan administration, customer service, collections and recovery, and our federated functions of risk management, technology solutions, finance & human resources. Our offices are located in Canada in Toronto, ON, Brossard, QC & Nanaimo, BC.
Reporting to the Senior Manager - Analytics & Information Management - the Manager, Business Insights and Analytics will engage with all levels of the TD Auto Finance team and utilize their analytical skills to provide value added information to business stakeholders.
- Work with business partners on initiatives and projects. Provide consultation and recommendations by highlighting impacts from a quantitative point of view. Build visual aids (i.e. charts, tables, trend analysis, etc.) to relay findings to a wide span of audiences.
- Create, maintain and present monthly decks, highlighting business and operational performance changes. Consult upper management on new trends, investigate possible explanations and constantly develop new insights.
- Responsible for ongoing updates and maintenance of financial models and profitability reports. Liaison with a variety of different teams (TBSM, Capital, Risk, Finance) to understand changes to financial variables and its impact to the models output.
- Manage the Senior Analyst, Business Analytics and Insights in helping support the initiatives above. Provide guidance and training to enhance his/her analytical and communication capabilities.
- The ideal candidate would have a strong analytical background, good presentation skills and business acumen
- Strong relationship building skills, ability to collaborate effectively with teams across TDAF and the Bank and with multiple stakeholders, vendors, and other financial service providers.
- Experience in data mining, financial models and data visualization tools (SQL, Tableau, and Excel).
- Experience building presentations and presenting the findings to upper management.
- Working knowledge in SQL, Tableau, Excel. Knowledge of Python, R will be an asset.
- Minimum 5 years in an analytical or consulting role.
- Banking or Auto Finance experience is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Computer Science or Economics strongly preferred.
- Post Graduate degree or professional designation (MBA,CFA) would be an asset but not required.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.