Content Quality Assurance Specialist (Bilingual)
Job Description The Content Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for making sure that Moody's course materials are free of any errors. This person acts as a proofreader by performing a quality check before materials go to print or are published live online for students. These course materials can include textbooks, online learning readings, exercises, and assessments. The QA specialist will work closely with subject matter experts and editors as a fresh pair of eyes to ensure that course materials are accurate and consistent with style guide requirements. Role/Responsibilities:
- Proof course materials for spelling, punctuation, and spacing errors; double or missing words; style (heading levels, bullets); and consistency.
- Compare final version PDFs and online lessons against working versions to ensure all changes have been properly incorporated.
- Compare storyboards to online learning activities for accuracy.
- Review French language materials against the original English version for consistency.
- Confirm case study scenarios have been properly localized for spelling, location, and cultural requirements.
- Record errors and fixes in an Issues Template.
Qualifications Skills and Experience:
- Ability to focus for long periods and handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Self-starter who is comfortable working independently.
- At least three to five years' solid experience as a proofreader .
- Scrupulous about attention to detail.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree).
- Strong communicator, written and verbal, in both English and French.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills along with Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience in the financial services industry is an asset.
- Fluent in both English and French
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's is committed to maintaining an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace. To this end, reasonable accommodations are available on request, and will take into account the particular accommodation needs of individual candidates. If you are selected and require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, you may send your request to AODA@moodys.com. Information provided during the accommodation process will be treated as confidential, and will be shared only to the extent required to properly administer accommodation requests.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.