Consultant Intern - Cognizant Consulting (Canada)
Consultant Intern - Cognizant Consulting (Canada) Company Description:
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. We engineer modern businesses to improve everyday life.
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Business Unit Description:
Cognizant Consulting (CC) is a global consulting organization delivering strategic and domain consulting through industry and technology expertise. We are 5,500 experienced consultants strong and growing. As Technology becomes a more significant part of our clients' products and services, there is even more demand for us to provide counsel, challenge our clients' strategies in a respectful way, bring thought leadership, advance our clients' growth agenda and make them more competitive. Cognizant is known for transforming IT but in addition to IT, our Industry consultants are taking a fresh look at our clients' business model, their products and services every day.
Our consulting team connects our clients' aspiration to the art of the possible and the broader Cognizant team delivers the future state. Our consulting team serves as the bridge between technology and business outcomes. As part of the team, you will be driving continuous innovation and benefits realization from strategy development through execution.
We provide a number of Business/IT Consulting Services including:
- Strategy and Art of the Possible
- Value Propositions
- Alternatives Analysis & Roadmap Development
- Product Strategy
- Process Re-Engineering & Transformation
- Enterprise Architecture & Technology Selection
- Domain Solutions
- Benefits Realization
We serve the following industry domains:
- Banking & Financial Services
- Communications, Media & Technology
- Life Sciences
- Retail, Consumer Goods, Travel & Hospitality
- Manufacturing, Logistics, Energy & Utilities
The CC team is a high performing organization that is continually expanding our client base. As an Undergrad Consultant Intern, you play an important role with responsibilities that range from analyzing a client's issues/objectives and interviewing key client stakeholders to developing recommendations and authoring presentations. You will participate on teams in both strategic advisory and transformation projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
Interns have the opportunity to deliver immediate value to clients by working with a project-based team of consultants. Interns will help access the client's business and technology challenges and deliver innovative solutions. Interns are responsible for facilitating the requirements analysis process, developing strong working relationships with business partners and building domain expertise.
Key responsibilities for Undergrad Consultant Interns include:
- Develop relevant industry and technology knowledge
- Draw conclusions from the market / industry trends, client issues and support go to market initiatives for Cognizant
- Provide Product Management capabilities for transformation projects
- Facilitate working sessions with clients
- Work collaboratively within teams/pods utilizing company accelerators and methodologies to present and implement strategic and technology solutions
- Research industry initiatives, identify and respond to client opportunities and develop client deliverables
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Working towards completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering
- Ability to grasp business needs and assess impacts to complex business operations and systems
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated capabilities in teamwork and leadership
- A strong interest in technology and digital modernization
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary
- Willingness to travel
- Solid Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Project
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Montreal or Toronto
Please submit a resume to this posting.