Business Analyst - Cognizant Consulting (Canada)
The Cognizant Consulting team is a high performing organization that is continually expanding our client base.??As a Business Analyst, you play an important role with responsibilities that range from analyzing a client's issues/objectives and interviewing key client?stakeholders to developing recommendations and authoring presentations. You will participate on teams in both strategic advisory and transformation projects.???
Business Analysts deliver immediate value to clients by working with a project-based team of consultants. Analysts assess the client's business and technology challenges and deliver innovative solutions. Business Analysts facilitate the requirements analysis process, develop strong working relationships with business partners, and build domain expertise. ??
- Develop relevant industry and technology knowledge??? \t
- Draw conclusions from the market / industry trends, client issues and support go to market initiatives for Cognizant??? \t
- Provide product management capabilities for transformation projects?? \t
- Facilitate working sessions with clients?? \t
- Work collaboratively within teams utilizing company accelerators and methodologies to present and implement strategic and technology solutions?? \t
- Research industry initiatives, identify and respond to client opportunities and develop client deliverables? \t
- Contribute to research, design and writing of articles/whitepapers and participate as a team member in collateral development?? \t
- Support business development activities in the form of gathering best practices for RFI/RFP responses and helping write proposals?
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering?? \t
- Ability to grasp business needs and assess impacts to complex business operations and systems?? \t
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment?? \t
- Excellent written and verbal communication??? \t
- Demonstrated capabilities in teamwork and leadership?? \t
- A strong interest in technology and digital modernization? \t
- Self-motivated ?? \t
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence? \t
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team, including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary?? \t
- Solid Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, and Project??
New hires will be deployed to Cognizant offices?in? Toronto, ON Canada
where you will work alongside other experienced Cognizant associates delivering technology solutions.? Applicants must be willing to relocate to this major?geographic area.???
Business Analysts will largely?start in two cohorts; June
or August 2023
.? While we will attempt to honor candidate start date?preferences, business need and position availability will determine final start date assignment?of June or August.??Exact start dates will be communicated with enough time for you to plan effectively.?
Business Unit Description?
Cognizant Consulting is a global consulting organization delivering strategic and domain consulting through industry and technology expertise.? We are 5,500 experienced consultants strong and growing.??
As Technology becomes a more significant part of our clients' products and services, there is even more demand for us to provide counsel, challenge our clients' strategies in a respectful way, bring thought leadership, advance our clients' growth agenda and make them more competitive.? Cognizant is known for transforming IT but in addition to IT, our Industry consultants are taking a fresh look at our clients' business model, their products and services every day.???
Our consulting team connects our clients' aspiration to the art of the possible and the broader Cognizant team delivers the future state. Our consulting team serves as the bridge between technology and business outcomes. As part of the team, you will be driving continuous innovation and benefits realization from strategy development through execution.? ??
We serve the following industry domains: ??
- Banking & Financial Services?? \t
- Communications, Media & Technology?? \t
- Healthcare?? \t
- Insurance?? \t
- Life Sciences?? \t
- Manufacturing, Logistics, Energy & Utilities?? \t
- Retail, Consumer Goods, Travel & Hospitality??
We have opportunities within the following areas:?
- Organizational Change Management?? \t
- Mergers & Acquisition? \t
- Transformation Enablement? \t
- Enterprise Processes? \t
- Technology Modernization?
Why Choose Us??
Cognizant delivers solutions that draw upon the full power and scale of our associates.??You will be supported by high-caliber?experts?and employ some of the most advanced and patented capabilities.?Our?associate's?diverse backgrounds offer?varied perspectives?and?fuel?new?ways of thinking.??We?encourage lively discussions?which inspire?better?results?for?our clients.??
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.??
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in Canada without requiring company sponsorship now or at any time in the future.?
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Aug 08 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.