Associate QA Engineer
The Associate QA Engineer
is responsible for monitoring development activity throughout the software life cycle and documenting the ongoing regression testing, and for maintenance of the release cycle and version publishing.
- Discovering and analyzing data differences resulting from software changes
- Liaise with developers to resolve issues, reporting and tracking code change history
- Developing, executing and maintaining test datasets and results
- Preparing versions for packaging and release to clients
- Ensuring the continued integrity of the regression testing material
- Ongoing data addition to test new product features
- Assist with development and maintenance of in-house testing and tracking software
- Other duties as assigned
- A post-secondary degree, preferably in a computer science related field
- At least two years of experience in the QA or software testing fields
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, VB, VC++, SQL
- Programming/scripting experience in VC++, C# and SQL
- Knowledge of commercial testing software
- Experience with cloud computing
- Knowledge of the life insurance industry
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's is committed to maintaining an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace. To this end, reasonable accommodations are available on request, and will take into account the particular accommodation needs of individual candidates. If you are selected and require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, you may send your request to AODA@moodys.com. Information provided during the accommodation process will be treated as confidential, and will be shared only to the extent required to properly administer accommodation requests.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.