- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
Assistant Director – Training Coordinator (Resourcing)
Location: Toronto, ON, CanadaThe Assistant Director - Resourcing assists with the global resourcing and on-boarding of subject matter experts (employed or contractor) for the Learning Solutions Faculty. Working closely with the Faculty Leads and Sales teams, the incumbent will manage the sales intake process in order to match and confirm availability of training resources ensuring timely responses related to client opportunities. The Assistant Director confirms alignment of the booked training and client contracts prior to handing off to the training coordination team for implementation. This role also manages tools related to the scheduling of instructors and providing reports measuring aspects such as instructor utilization.
Specifically the person will be required to:
- Manage and improve the scheduling process, working with sales to match resourcing to client requirements. Look for opportunities to automate the process steps and alleviate gaps in resourcing. Shorten the timelines in filling requests and ensuring the right resources are readily available.
- Partnering with the Faculty Leads to implement and monitor the instructor on-boarding process.
- Partnering with the Product Strategist for the Public Seminars to schedule instructors, confirm dates and locations. Once completed socialize the plan with the training organization and update the plan as changes are made throughout the year ensuring accuracy and timeliness of the information.
- Monitor the sales contract process to confirm client acceptance is in place and oversee the Schedule A creation prior to handing off to the training coordination team for implementation.
- Ongoing management of a capabilities inventory database for all faculty employees and contractors to ensure availability of resources to deliver classroom training and public seminars.
- Overall responsibility for the Wallchart scheduling tool, ensuring quality of the data at all times.
- Reporting of instructor availability, utilization, analysis of training quality and specialized reports as requested by management.
- Communicate capacity to deliver training by region to sales (reports will be available for each instructor showing topics and availability to deliver).
- Negotiate the master agreement with new SMEs and work closely with Procurement to manage SOW process. Ensuring adherence to internal audit procedures when recruiting and on-boarding new partners.
- Provide guidance and support related to immigration requirements for trainers travelling on company business. Refer to the correct resources as required.
- Using project management methodology, lead and participate in process improvement initiatives across the department.
- Degree Level of Education
- 5 + years of working experience in a training environment
- Oversight of training curriculum delivery an asset
- Knowledge and experience of the training market
- Good level of understanding of all the subject areas within the curriculum
- Demonstrated skills related to teamwork and client focus are essential
- Able to work autonomously and often make decisions without management oversight
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects often within shortened time frames
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's is committed to maintaining an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace. To this end, reasonable accommodations are available on request, and will take into account the particular accommodation needs of individual candidates. If you are selected and require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, you may send your request to AODA@moodys.com. Information provided during the accommodation process will be treated as confidential, and will be shared only to the extent required to properly administer accommodation requests.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.