- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
Location: Toronto, ON, CanadaAdministrative support for team of training coordinators and contractors (which often will include management level positions) and support for departmental initiatives to include:
- General Administrative Support
Provide general administrative assistance to include copying, faxing, filing, spreadsheet work and presentation preparation. Acquire and maintain a good understanding of Moody's business, and particular business line being supported, in order to provide optimal customer service. Uses initiative to relieve executives of detail work.
- Department-wide Support
Provide general administrative support for department-wide activities including the timely onboarding of new associates (including follow-up on start date), processing requisitions, processing all aspects of move requests, tracking group assets (i.e., hardware and software), involvement in group event planning and in group-wide initiatives as assigned.
- Phone Coverage
- Administrative Back-Up
During vacations and times of absence, provide back-up for the group's Administrative Support Manager. Ensure uninterrupted flow of operations with regard to support staff, technology and all office issues.
- Meeting Coordination
Process meeting requests for team including setting up appointments, reserving conference rooms, requesting security passes for guests, arranging for teleconference numbers, refreshments, handouts, etc.
- Travel & Entertainment
- Accounts Payable
As needed, assist Business Unit Administrator/Administrative Support Manager in coordinating efforts with Technology, Building Services and others to ensure group's needs are met.
Ensure that basic supplies for team are kept stocked and accessible to team members.
- 5+ years related experience working in a corporate environment
- Strong demonstrated working knowledge of, and skill in, the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- OUTLOOK: In CALENDAR, ability to create and modify appointments and recurring appointments using the planner; familiarity with features such as labels and private appointments; in E-MAIL, the ability to compose, send and forward emails as well as perform e-mail blasts and familiarity with features such as in-box management (folders), sort and search.
- WORD: ability to create and modify communications using features such as header/footers, pagination, tables, mail merges, hyperlinks, etc.
- EXCEL: ability to understand, create and use advanced functions and formulas to create workbooks, pivot tables, charts and graphs.
- POWERPOINT: ability to create and modify presentations using advanced functions such as animation and transition, inserting charts, graphs and objects and merging presentations.
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and phone manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - ability to convey thoughts clearly and succinctly and to communicate pertinent complex information in a clear and organized manner; ability to compose general correspondence, memos and other documents that require little or no editing by manager.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
- Strong orientation toward teamwork
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.