2019 Graduate Trainee Trader
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Toronto, ON, Canada Toronto ON CA
- Permanent, Full time
- Eclipse Trading
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
Do trading and the markets excite you? Are you a risk taker who enjoys problem solving? Eclipse Trading is looking for upcoming campus graduates, who are passionate and decisive, and desire to work in a fast paced trading environment. The environment is team-oriented, and your strong analytical and quantitative skills are key in becoming a successful trader. The market is moving fast daily, hence it is important to have a healthy competitive attitude and a result orientated mind-set.
Title: 2019 Graduate Trainee Trader
Location: Hong Kong
Commencement dates: Feb 2019 / Aug 2019
Eclipse Trading is a leading equity derivatives proprietary trading firm, specialising in options market making. Our strengths are our trading expertise and strategies, with a strong focus on technology. Founded in 2007, we trade several Asian markets, with headquarters in Hong Kong and offices in Sydney and Shanghai.
The successful candidate will go through an intensive training program, which typically lasts for 3 months. You will study options theory and different arbitrage strategies and the knowledge learnt will be tested in simulated trading environment. From day one, you will be given responsibilities as a member of our successful trading team. The learning curve is steep and your proactive approach will be essential.
What you offer
- Recently graduated or having graduated in the last 2-3 years in Finance, Math, Business or Engineering
- High level of numerical ability
- Interest in competitive activities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to continuously learn
- Motivation to work independently
- Fluency in English is essential
What we offer
- A diverse, multinational company with a young, informal culture
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment where the focus is on getting things done efficiently instead of working long hours
- A flat management structure where everyone’s opinion is valued
- A hands-on experience in the most exciting part of the financial industry, and direct impact on trading
If you want to work in a fast paced and proactive working environment, allowing you to be highly visible and rewarded on your results, then join us today!
How to Apply
Please submit your resume online along with your latest transcript.
https://contacts-app-client.s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/external.html?jobType=VA196&source= Canadian University
IMPORTANT* The application deadline is 26th of October, however, group assessments will take place in Toronto on 2nd of November, 2018. Offers will be made to successful applicants by December, 2018.
For further information, please visit our website: http://www.eclipsetrading.com
Due to the high number of responses that we receive, we are only able to respond to successful applicants. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.