CDPQ is you!
/ Carry out projects with potential returns and economic benefits for Quebecers
/ Collaborate on dynamic teams with high-level professionals committed to shared objectives
/ Take on stimulating challenges that reflect your abilities and talent
/ Pursue your professional development in an inspiring workplace, with state-of-the-art technology and best environmental practices
*15 months mandate (maternity leave replacement) Role
Reporting to Legal Affairs, Investment, the incumbent collaborates with the Legal Affairs and Secretariat team and other CDPQ teams to organize and manage documentation and processes for CDPQ investment activities. Main responsibilities
- Manage requests received as part of an investment including KYC (know your customer) requests and any other common investment requests.
- Prepare and assemble information documents pertaining to CDPQ and its subsidiaries required for transactions.
- When required, prepare reports and organizational charts for CDPQ and its subsidiaries, using the subsidiary management application.
- Ensure proper functioning and optimization of the processes developed, and intervene to correct problems encountered.
- Provide administrative support to CDPQ's Legal Affairs, Investment group.
- Have diploma of college studies (DCS) in administration or paralegal studies or any other combination of training and experience deemed equivalent
- At least five years of experience
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be taken into consideration
- Fluent in French and English, both spoken and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially SharePoint) and experience with Englobe
- Experience in client due diligence or KYC at a financial institution (an asset)
- Diligence and detail-oriented
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Team player
- Intellectual curiosity
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
CDPQ wants to offer equal employment opportunities to everyone . It encourages women, visible and ethnic minorities, aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. CDPQ is also committed to further incorporating diversity into the organization and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees. Please inform us if your current condition requires an accommodation during therecruiting process.
CDPQ represents la Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and its subsidiaries.