See job description for details
CDPQ is you!
/ Carry out projects with potential returns and economic benefits for Quebecers
/ Collaborate on dynamic teams with high-level professionals committed to shared objectives
/ Take on stimulating challenges that reflect your abilities and talent
/ Pursue your professional development in an inspiring workplace, with state-of-the-art technology and bet environmental practices
*The position level may vary depending on the profile selected Role
In this role, the successful candidate will turn his vision of the consumer sector and his in-depth analysis of the companies into long-term investment recommendations for the Equity Markets team and less-liquid asset classes. Main responsibilities i n the consumer sector:
- Conduct research and basic analysis of specified companies and sectors: direct industry, the quality of corporate leaders and their strategies, companies' competitive position, the quality of companies' economic model, and the ability to generate value from this model, companies' growth potential and potential risks, etc.
- Participate in the development of effective analysis and equity rating systems.
- Produce required documentation on the companies and the portfolio (synopsis sheet, financial model and valuation, sectoral presentation, etc.).
- Monitor changes in the financial results (quarterly and annual) of companies in the portfolio.
- Offer assistance to other team members to achieve expected results.
- Forge strong ties with the main consumer sector players and form a soun d opinion on the long-term conditions of the industry,
- At least ten (10) years of relevant experience in investing/finance and/or in a company working in the consumer sector
- University diploma, preferably graduate level and/or CFA designation is an asset
- Demonstrated knowledge of integrating data and quantitative analyses in the research process is an asset.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and French
- Extensive knowledge of software, including Excel, PowerPoint, Bloomberg
- Ability to prioritize
- Team player and sense of collaboration
- Ability to think critically, analyze and summarize
- Sense of organization
- Independence and initiative
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
Nous contacterons uniquement les personnes retenues pour une entrevue.
La Caisse offre des chances d'emploi égales à tous . Elle invite les femmes, les membres des minorités visibles et ethniques, les autochtones et les personnes handicapées à présenter leur candidature. La Caisse s'engage également à poursuivre l'intégration de la diversité et à en faire une source d'enrichissement et de fierté pour tous ses employés.