CDPQ is you!
/ Carry out projects with potential returns and economic benefits for Quebecers
/ Collaborate on dynamic teams with high-level professionals committed to shared objectives
/ Take on stimulating challenges that reflect your abilities and talent
/ Pursue your professional development in an inspiring workplace, with state-of-the-art technology and best environmental practices
Reporting to the Senior Coordinator, Financial Operations, the incumbent ensures the integrity and quality of data related to different reconciliations. They serve as a resource within their sector and for other sectors on any questions about reconciliations. They also take part in corporate and departmental projects. Main responsibilities
- Coordinate and follow up on the various reconciliations between internal and external systems (transactions, positions, cash, performance);
- Ensure compliance with the work schedule for periodic closings;
- Document improvements needed for controls and processes in their sector;
- Develop recommendations for improving business practices to optimize activities;
- Draft and keep updated the various operational procedures related to the sector's activities;
- Participate in the monthly collection and analysis of data for statistics purposes;
- Carry out all other related tasks requested by the immediate superior.
- Bachelor's degree in administration or finance;
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered;
- A good understanding of accounting concepts applied to portfolio management and financial instruments;
- Good knowledge of French and English, both spoken and written;
- Proficiency in Murex and SMS;
- Highly skilled in common computer applications;
- Ability to work in a changing environment.
- Strong work ethic;
- Methodical and critical;
- Sense of organization;
- Comfortable working in a context of organizational transformation.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
CDPQ wants to offer equal employment opportunities to everyone . It encourages women, visible and ethnic minorities, aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. CDPQ is also committed to further incorporating diversity into the organization and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees. Please inform us if your current condition requires an accommodation during therecruiting process.
CDPQ represents la Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and its subsidiaries.