- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Permanent, Full time
Client Services & Support Generalist (Limited Duration: 1 year), Bilingual: French
Location: Montreal, QC, CanadaProvide superior customer and external relations as the initial point of contact for a wide range of research and data products by resolving client issues and requests. Additionally, proactively identify new products and sales leads through client interaction.
Customer & External Relations
- Responsible for providing superior customer service as the first point of contact across a wide range of research and data products, ensuring all clients perceive Moody's to be the provider of choice.
- Handle a large volume of phone calls and emails received each day from various sources, including the financial press.
- Conduct on-site product use training.
- Resolve client issues, complete specific client requests, and escalate product specific client requests to the appropriate Service Specialist.
- Facilitate interaction between external clients and internal analysts/economists.
- Develop excellent working relationships with colleagues within Customer Service and in the broader organization.
- Provide constructive feedback to the wider business.
- Inform relationship managers of significant client requests and identify potential sales leads.
- Support new product initiatives and/or marketing campaigns as defined by Marketing team.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) preferred.
- Bilingual, must be able to read and write in French. Please send resumes in English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer orientation and an eagerness to excel and be a part of a dynamic, fast growing team.
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service role preferred.
- Exposure to financial industry, banking and/or financial markets preferred.
- This position requires the individual to be available to provide periodic evening and weekend on call support in line with business needs
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's is committed to maintaining an inclusive, diverse and accessible workplace. To this end, reasonable accommodations are available on request, and will take into account the particular accommodation needs of individual candidates. If you are selected and require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, you may send your request to AODA@moodys.com. Information provided during the accommodation process will be treated as confidential, and will be shared only to the extent required to properly administer accommodation requests.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.