The following role offers you the opportunity to work for a technology and data-driven firm that designs and builds their own cutting-edge systems. They have offices around the globe where you can develop your skills at an international organisation that boast $250 million+ profit each year (and they're still growing). Life here is made to make you feel comfortable from day one, offering free nutritious lunch and snacks throughout the day. Plus, the flat hierarchy approach eliminates excess management layers and red tape to improve coordination and communication.
Working in the Risk Technology team, you will be an integral part of the company as you design, build and maintain the trading risk platform. Experience with C++ is vital for this role. These critical systems need to be performant, resilient, and capable of timely processing of high volumes of trading data in both live and historical scenarios, requiring solutions to process, propagate and store rapidly changing datasets efficiently.
They're looking for talented engineers who are passionate about software development and enjoy working in a dynamic, global and collaborative environment, with a strong focus on engineering excellence. Requirements
Nice to have
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related subject.
- 1+ year C++ Linux-based development experience.
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Experience with scalable large-scale / distributed systems / service-oriented architecture
- Experience optimizing code for high performance applications
- Experience with messaging systems (e.g., Kafka, AMPS, QPID)
- Experience with Python, bash and/or Q/KDB
- Competitive salary / Market-Leading
- Free lunch & snacks through the day
- Flexible working
- Move between offices
- Healthcare package
To apply for this role, please email your CV to: George Hutchinson-Binks
(+44) 07885 545220