CDPQ is you!
/ Carry out projects with potential returns and economic benefits for Quebecers
/ Collaborate on dynamic teams with high-level professionals committed to shared objectives
/ Take on stimulating challenges that reflect your abilities and talent
/ Pursue your professional development in an inspiring workplace, with state-of-the-art technology and best environmental practices
Reporting to the Senior Coordinator, Financial Operations, the incumbent ensures the quality of data related to securities transactions. They ensure that securities transactions are properly recorded in the auxiliary and act as a resource person for all questions related to securities transactions. They actively participate in the implementation of CDPQ's business plan. Responsibilities
- Provide managers with accurate information on market events;
- Perform various analyses in relation to market events (shares, bonds, derivatives);
- Enter securities transactions in the auxiliary;
- Validate the recording of market events with the custodian;
- Participate in the preparation of statistics in order to monitor their sector's performance indicators;
- May participate in moderately complex to complex multi-sectoral and organizational projects;
- Write and maintain the various operational procedures related to the sector's activities;
Skills and experience
- Propose solutions to recurring problems on controls following anomalies related to the systems.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting;
- At least three (3) years of experience;
- Good knowledge of accounting concepts applied to portfolio management and financial instruments;
- Excellent command of English and French (spoken and written);
- Good command of Murex;
- Good command of common computer applications;
- Ability to work in a changing environment.
- Priority management;
- Team player;
- Methodical and critical mind;
- Good organizational skills;
- Rigour at work;
- Resistance to stress;
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
CDPQ wants to offer equal employment opportunities to everyone . It encourages women, visible and ethnic minorities, aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. CDPQ is also committed to further incorporating diversity into the organization and making it a source of enrichment and pride for all its employees. Please inform us if your current condition requires an accommodation during therecruiting process.
CDPQ represents la Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and its subsidiaries.