See job description for details
CDPQ is you!
/ Carry out projects with potential returns and economic benefits for Quebecers
/ Collaborate on dynamic teams with high-level professionals committed to shared objectives
/ Take on stimulating challenges that reflect your abilities and talent
/ Pursue your professional development in an inspiring workplace, with state-of-the-art technology and bet environmental practices
Job Description Role
Reporting to the Director, Digital Operations, the employee works in agile mode within a multidisciplinary and autonomous squad. The role will involve analyzing, designing, and developing innovative and automated digital solutions with cutting-edge technology, following CDPQ's best practices.
The employee will interact with other Operations teams to better understand their needs and will serve as an advisor.
He will need to work well with the other members of the squad to help develop robust and durable solutions. He will act as a representative of Operations and collaborate with developers in the Digital Technologies team, who will in turn support the incumbent in the development of digital solutions. Main responsibilities
- Support, advise and gather the needs of Operations teams in terms of digital solutions.
- Analyze, design and develop digital solutions.
- Propose innovative solutions to improve the quality and relevance of the information produced.
- Collaborate with, follow up with and serve as a resource person to Digital Technologies teams on the development of solutions.
- Develop specifications and tests for Digital Technology developers.
- Manage the implementation of new solutions to meet delivery deadlines and coordinate the involvement of various stakeholders.
- Train the team and its business partners, document the work and ensure knowledge transfer with them.
- Ensure that the delivered solutions are functioning properly and develop them further.
- Work closely with all concerned parties.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, finance, mathematics or a related field
- Two to five (2-5) years' relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of the fields of finance and investment
- Knowledge of business intelligence and analytics
- Knowledge of how to program in SQL and Python
- Knowledge of how to program in SSIS, C#, .NET, Airflow is an asset
- Knowledge of Tableau and Power BI visualization tools is an asset
- Knowledge of programming tools or cloud technologies (AWS, Snaplogic, Denodo, Snowflake, etc.) is an asset
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and French.
- Intellectual curiosity
- Quality and customer service-oriented
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Sense of initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Tolerance of ambiguity and stress
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Team spirit and commitment
Nous contacterons uniquement les personnes retenues pour une entrevue.
La Caisse offre des chances d'emploi égales à tous . Elle invite les femmes, les membres des minorités visibles et ethniques, les autochtones et les personnes handicapées à présenter leur candidature. La Caisse s'engage également à poursuivre l'intégration de la diversité et à en faire une source d'enrichissement et de fierté pour tous ses employés.