Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a Global Commodity Trading House looking to hire a Financial and Planning Analyst Manager to join their Canadian Team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Build and lead the Financial Planning and Analysis function with strategic analysis and insights of ongoing / ad hoc initiatives and strategies for the group to support CEO/Business Heads including the CFO
- Analysing and reporting on monthly financial performance to create a financial plan/rolling update focussing on agricultural products, such as grains, corn, wheat, sorghum, beans, lentils, peas and pulses more generally, with executive commentary
- Understanding financial operating systems and tools – being accountable for the quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in accounting and related systems
- Working to provide guidance to financial and non-financial stakeholders on financial matters to support them in various boards initiative/investor presentations/related communication
- Role reports to Chief Financial Officer
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 10+ years’ experience in core financial planning within an agricultural setting – covering products such as grains, corn, wheat, sorghum, beans, lentils, peas and pulses more generally
- Degree in Business Economics, Finance and/or Accounting or CA/CPA
- Experience in handling senior stakeholders such as CEO’s/CFOs
- Understanding of logistics and execution within the agricultural business
- Possessing a solid understanding of financial planning and analysis with in-depth coverage of at least two of the following: Controllership, Treasury, M&A or tax
- Located in or willing to relocate to Mississauga Ontario