Program Manager, Solutions Architecture
Amazon Web Services (AWS) are now hiring a Program Manager to take ownership of the initiatives, projects and programs necessary to ensure that the AWS Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) Solutions Architects have all the enablement, support, tools and resources they need to help AWS customers successfully adopt cloud-computing technologies.
In this role, you will be responsible for the Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) Solutions Architecture Program Management Office (PMO) function, which oversees a variety of local and global initiatives to develop and support the AWS Solutions Architecture team. As Program Manager, you will be tasked with developing new initiatives, planning and delivering projects and programs to ensure that the AWS Solutions Architects are recognised as the best in the industry. You will also assist in goal setting and metrics reporting, operational support, provide communications mechanisms to the field and work with a diverse set of stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have strong inter-personal skills and demonstrated success in the areas of enablement, skills development, program and project management within a technical sales organization. You will coordinate with technical leaders and sales management to define, deliver and measure the effectiveness of technical sales initiatives. This role also requires analytical skills and intermediate knowledge of cloud computing concepts to understand project details and be able to develop meaningful initiatives and programs. Role is open in Sydney or Melbourne. Basic Qualifications
• Minimum 5 years' experience in technical sales, sales enablement or sales operations role
• Significant experience and demonstrated success in developing initiatives and programs around technical field sales training and enablement
• Demonstrated experience taking strategic visions and concepts and developing into structured plans, actions and measureable metrics; experience executing plans to deliver results
• Experience working with program, project, and performance management
• Demonstrated analytical skills, by working with databases, reporting systems and SalesForce
• Bachelors Degree or commensurate experience
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and adept at cross-functional collaboration
• Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
• Ability to work and travel in an Asia Pacific context (Australia/New Zealand, ASEAN, India, Korea). Preferred Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree; Business, Marketing and Computer Science majors preferred.
• Familiarity with sales productivity tools such as Salesforce.com and Content Management Solutions.
• Experience developing and maintaining curriculums in a Learning Management System
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; experience designing and automating metrics reports
For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit AMAZON Web Services
**Please note, if your application is successful you will be contacted by email regarding the next steps. Please check your Spam/Junk Mail box**
To all Recruitment Agencies: AMAZON does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AMAZON employees or any other company location. AMAZON is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.