Lead Credit Analyst
- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum
- Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page Financial Services
- 21 Aug 17
As a Lead Credit Analyst in Milton Keynes, will take accountability for an area of credit policy, or a suite of risk models, monitoring performance, clearly communicating issues, developing and recommending changes where appropriate.
European Retail Bank, with more branches worldwide than any other bank.
- Identifying key portfolio issues requiring further investigation using in depth knowledge of credit portfolio performance
- Leading projects and work streams
- Applying your ability to use industry leading analytical techniques and greater experience in providing solutions to complex and challenging business problems
- Utilising your high degree of expertise in the use of statistical software (e.g. SAS) and coaching less experienced analysts
- Working autonomously, requiring very little guidance from management to complete complex work
- Proven experience using statistical programming tools e.g. SAS
- Proven portfolio analysis skills including experience using a range of predictive modelling and optimisation techniques.
- Excellent understanding of the key drivers that contribute to the profitability of Retail Banking products
- Excellent project management skills as well as proven leadership skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to influence at all levels
A competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, they offer you a benefits package that's flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.