EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Senior Risk Consultant (Treasury)
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
FIS a Global Leader in Financial Software are currently seeking a Senior Risk Consultant to join the Treasury Software, Professional Services team, based in Canary Wharf.
As a Senior Consultant within Professional Services, you will be responsible for delivering training and consultancy during the implementation projects of our Ambit Analytics and Quantum solutions, across our EMEA client base. You will act as a senior on-site resource on a day to day basis.
The successful candidate will engage with the treasury resources within the client’s business, in order to understand their overall risk and liquidity requirements and advise how the system can best be configured to meet those requirements. In order to operate at this level, you will need to display a thorough understanding of the Ambit Analytics and Quantum products.
The autonomy attached to this role requires an individual with initiative, and the ability to think through a problem to deliver a solution. This position is within a team based in Canary Wharf, London with regular EMEA travel, and report directly to the Managing Consultant.
• Execute Professional Services contracts by delivering on and off-site consultancy
• Provide Risk management and Liquidity expertise and resolve specific product issues
• Assist clients to configure licensed modules and deliver training as required
• Develop a sound understanding of the fundamental modules within the Ambit Analytics product
• Develop your understanding of the database structure by utilising report writing tools
• Provide continual feedback to the project manager promptly highlighting any potential issues to allow a pro-active solution to be offered
• Mentor and support less experienced consultants.
• Transfer knowledge to other members of the PS team that have been identified as having the base skill level necessary.
• Responsible for identifying opportunities where additional services beyond the core implementation tasks may be offered, and work closely with your line management to pursue the opportunity. You will be expected to achieve a minimum annual chargeability of 70%.
• Substantial experience in treasury
• Some experience within Consulting and/or working on software application implementations
• Good understanding of the financial markets specifically in the following areas - Market Risk, Credit Risk, Liquidity and Regulatory Requirements
• A degree (or equivalent) is desirable
• Sound understanding of the project lifecycle
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Perfectly fluent in English
• Primarily focused on the European client base, ability to deliver to tight timeframes
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.