Senior Liquidity Risk Analyst
- £60,000 - £80,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Aug 17
An excellent opportunity has arisen at a leading bank for a Senior Liquidity Risk Analyst to join the team in a broad role that has a global remit
The team are organised on a matrix basis with a combination of both EMEA and global coverage responsibilities. This structure will provide the incumbent with opportunities to work on initiatives that have a broader reach globally.
Some of the responsibilities within the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Active Liquidity Risk management through engagement with Corporate Treasury Liquidity Management and the Business
- Independent Risk assessment of the liquidity risk management framework
- Independent review and challenge of Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process
- Independent review and challenge of Capital Management Policies and associated regulatory actions
- Provide independent Risk perspective in Basel/CRD V readiness, implementation, and business as usual efforts for relevant entities
- Coordination and independent challenge, in partnership with our RRP colleagues, of EMEA liquidity elements of Recovery and Resolution Planning
- Participation in Liquidity Stress Modelling process
It is essential that you have previous relevant experience. You will need to have a broad understanding of traded products and how they are linked to liquidity and capital.
In return they are offering a salary ranging between £60,000 - £80,000 dependent upon experience. There are also excellent career progression opportunities from this position.