Real Estate Fund Accountant
- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 14 Aug 17
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a part-qualified accountant to join a leading real estate fund based in central London. The successful candidate will have a strong academic background, solid fund accounting experience and will be studying towards an accounting qualification.
- Working closely with the Financial Controller to provide financial and management information to the Asset Management Team on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Assisting with the quarterly and annual reports and audited financial statements.
- Capital call notices and distribution notices to investors and respective calculations.
- Working capital analysis and payments.
- Preparation of ad-hoc reporting to Investors and supporting the Investment Team.
- Posting of journals to the General ledger and preparing management accounts.
- Maintaining Purchase ledger and, when necessary, cashbooks, including arranging for invoices to be approved and settled.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified with a strong academic background.
- Previous experience with a real estate and/or private equity fund.
- A “can do” hands-on attitude.
- Ability to work well both in a team and individually.