Operational Risk - Controls & Testing
- £50k - £110k
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Eximius Finance
- 08 Aug 17
My client, a large international bank with a growing presence in London is looking to build out a new Operational Risk Controls & Testing team. They have 5 headcount initially, growing to 10 by the end of 2017. They are considering candidates from Associate to VP level to help drive the new function.
- Review scheduled and ad hoc reporting; maintaining an awareness of risk issues.
- Document and review operational risk testing; along with challenging and monitoring activities.
- Address and escalate issues and concerns within the region.
- Define and Implement new processes and meet the requirements of standardised policy and procedures.
- Report high levels of residual risk to appropriate management and reporting forums.
- Quantify and qualify operational risk testing & controls.
- Prior working of experience of Audit, preferably from a consultancy background. This would preferably be Internal Audit though they will consider candidates with External Audit experience.
- Strong skills in Testing and controls, which extends to SOX testing.
- The ability to deal with senior stakeholders and work independently.
- Prior work experience of implementing new testing frameworks.
For more information please call 02076486924 or email James.Baker@eximius.com.