List Management Business Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Deutsche Bank
- 15 Aug 17
As a List Management Business Analyst, you'll report to the List Management Programme Manager and be responsible for performing business analysis activities across the programme.
List Management Business Analyst
As a leading global bank with roots in Germany, we're driving change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other. With operations in over 70 countries, we encourage our people to think for themselves and reward integrity. Our large but focused footprint gives us a strong position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We offer clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services. So if you're talented, collaborative and curious about building an exciting career in finance, you're exactly the type of person who might succeed in our organisation.
Our Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) team is responsible for protecting Deutsche Bank from financial and reputational losses incurred by financial crimes by assessing, controlling and mitigating risks. Risk types related to AFC are consolidated in a comprehensive and effective risk management framework that covers Anti-Money-Laundering, Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Bribery & Corruption as well as Anti-Fraud & Investigations.
List Management plays a key role in the overall transaction filtering, name list screening and transaction monitoring processes within the bank.
As a List Management Business Analyst, you'll report to the List Management Programme Manager and be responsible for performing business analysis activities across the List Management programme. This will include capturing and evolving requirements, preparing test approach and supporting test cases, support the execution of testing and support the operational readiness activities.
The role will demand regular interaction with Senior Project Managers across Regulation, Compliance & AFC as well as a varied exposure to a large number of Regulation, Compliance & AFC staff throughout Deutsche Bank. The candidate should therefore be comfortable working with colleagues at all management levels and possess the necessary interpersonal and leadership qualities to operate effectively in this role.
- Working with IT / SMEs to develop detailed business requirements documents that capture detailed change requirements
- Supporting the List Management Programme Manager and Project Managers with the delivery of the project by taking ownership of specific project deliverables, provide regular management information and work closely with the other project Business Analysts (BA's)
- Producing of management information as required by the Programme Manager, Project Manager, Project Sponsor and Project Governance
- Developing other project related scope documents, project / testing plans, test cases, budgets and timeframes
- Supporting and performing data analysis, cleansing and migration
- Working closely with IT and other colleagues to ensure consistency of documentation and approach
- Identifying key deliverables and milestones and update / develop corresponding scope documents and project plans
- Escalating issues as required to the Programme Director, Project Manager and PMO requirements
Skills & Qualifications:
- exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills
- have a proven ability to work on major change programmes
- be highly motivated with the ability to work to deadlines
- have an organised and structured work style, working calmly under pressure
- be able to work as part of a small team in a small security controlled environment
- be discrete in the handling of confidential information
- exposure to position and transaction processes
- Understand watchlists and watchlist management
- strong analytical, workflow and data interpretation skills
- Preferred knowledge of Compliance, Anti Financial Crime or Risk Assessments within Banking
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview.
If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter. Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.