Liquidity/Treasury – Data quality – Liquidity Risk – Front to Back process
- Salary:£600 to £700 per day
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:16 Aug 17
A Tier 1 Investment Bank are looking for a Treasury/Liquidity Manager with strong Data and LCR and NSFR knowledge.
The bank are currently undergoing a global strategic front to back transformation which is looking at designing and implementing a control framework for data quality used within Liquidity risk reporting, ALM (Asset liability management), FTP (Funds Transfer Pricing) and regulatory reporting (LCR/NSFR).
As an individual you will be responsible for:
- Addressing poor data quality upstream for liquidity risk architecture
- Ensuring application of a robust control environment by performing key checks and controls proving data completeness and consistency across and between outputs
- Interacting with various departments such as treasury change, treasury, finance directors / managers and finance reporting teams to achieve the projects high profile ambitions and deliverables
- Ensuring procedures and controls are adhered to within the new utility and developed through regular reviews and in depth analysis
- Ensuring operational efficiency and high productivity
- Reviewing processes with the objective of improving the service delivery timeframes and identify areas of improvement
You will need to have the following skills for this position:
- Finance including operational data management and control
- Liquidity Risk Reporting
- Good working knowledge of the front to back systems within an investment bank
- Knowledge of Basel 3 regulation and financial accounting.
- Knowledge of liquidity calculations or processes.
- Knowledge of the Treasury functions and regulatory pressures
- Experience of delivering results in a fast moving, dynamic environment with proven ability to adapt and be responsive to changing customer, sponsor and stakeholder requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure, understand complex business requirements and work to tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving abilities, data analysis skills and a creative, visionary acumen.
- Experience of working on large programmes of work, with global teams