Funding & Portfolio/Treasury Manager
- £75000 - £85000 per annum, Benefits: Good Bonus+ Benefits Package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Circle Square Talent
- 17 Aug 17
To drive the cash position by optimising self originated funds and maintain a strong network of third party capital sources.
Funding & Portfolio/Treasury Manager – PE backed lender
circa £75/85,000 plus bonus plus benefits
London, West End
Our client is a Central London Private Equity backed lender embarking on their next stage of growth. Part of this growth entails them undergoing an IPO and as such we are looking for someone who is strong on all treasury related matters gained within an FS environment. This role will develop and is yours to shape.
This is a new function and will provide the opportunity for candidates to be involved at the grass roots level of building and implementing a function. This will suit pro-active individuals with good relationship management skills as well as highly developed analytics skills, and who like to get their hands dirty as well as contribute to development and implementation of forward looking strategy.
Reports to: CFO/Finance Director
Purpose of role: To drive the cash position by optimising self originated funds and maintain a strong network of third party capital sources.
- Supporting the CFO with regards to
- Debt and equity raising activities, roadshows, etc.
- Managing Banks and shareholder relations.
- Ensuring 3rd party stakeholders financial and covenant reporting is carried out in time.
- Work with FPA to ensure funding requirements are optimised and managed in line with cashflow performance
- Ensuring origination adds value to the portfolio by assessing marginal risk-return contribution to Target Portfolio Risk-Return Profile and Risk Appetite;
- Analysing the portfolio to assess risk-return contribution, identifying risk optimisation and distribution opportunities, and development and implementing a Target Portfolio Risk-Return Profile.
- Optimising and allocating capital effectively.
- Timely Annual Balance Sheet & Cashflow Budget delivery
- Monthly optimization of capital deployment
- Help upkeep a strong balance sheet position and strong liquidity
- Ensure covenants and banks requirements are met.
- Extensive analytical experience, with exposure to portfolio based analytics, securitisation, valuation methods.
- With an aptitude for problem solving and decision making
- Confident, articulate, able and willing to challenge peers and seniors
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office packages and Excel in particular
- Experience of balance sheet and cashflow planning and management and/or financial planning experience is desirable
- An understanding of retail / commercial banking is desirable
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong team player
- Exceptional client skills and desire to add value to businesses
- Ability to prioritise workload, perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Desire to continuously learn and improve skills set
- Leadership potential
- A CFA, CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualification - Desirable