Analyst - Financial Institutions investment banking - ACA wanted
- Excellent base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 22 Aug 17
US investment bank is looking to add an Analyst to their financial institutions coverage group. They are very keen on hiring an ACA.
Our client is a leading investment bank with one of the most successful Financial Institutions coverage groups. They have advised banks, insurers and diversified financials businesses on a range of M&A and capital markets work, and are now looking to add an Analyst to their team.
The role will work on the origination and execution of mandates for the firm. This will involve financial modelling, valuations, pitching, writing documents and deal execution. The teams are structured so that you will gain exposure to a broad range of clients and hopefully have a lot of contact with them.
They are interested in meeting people who will have a background as follows:
- ACAs with the Big Four accounting firms. They would prefer corporate finance or TS experience but will consider a very good ACA from audit
- 2nd or 3rd year analysts with other banks
- financial services experience is useful although not essential
- excellent communication skills, confident and with presence